Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Florida!

Right now I am on spring break in Florida!! I am staying at a nice hotel with a private beach and there are lots of fun things to do!! A few days ago I went parasailing!! That was so much fun and you go so high! When my brother was in the air he said he say a GIANT sea turtle! Another thing my family and I did was we rented jet skis and got a tour through the inter coastal waterways! The homes are to amazing and each cost around 10-20 million dollars! They are really pretty houses! There are also HUGE yachts! One we saw was owned by the company starter of Yankee candle!! The name of the boat was "paraffin" and he yacht was gorgeous! The rest of the days we went to the pool with is huge and has waterfalls and the other days we went to the beach! The beach is private just for the hotel and had a bunch of things to do like jet skis, tubing, parasailing and more. On the beach is a tiki bar where you can go to get lunch, also there is another restaurant up by the pool!! You should really come to Fort Lauderdale on a trip it is actually amazing! I had a great time on my trip and now I'm headed to Sarasota, Florida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment