Saturday, December 17, 2011

Interesting Facts

Sometimes you just get bored and look up random things on the internet, like dogs, cats, christmas, snow and FACTS! I am going to share with you 10 facts I found that I thought were EXTREMELY INTERESTING! Here they are:

1. 1,525,000,000 miles of telephone wire is strung across the U.S.

2. A sneeze travels out of your mouth over 100 MILES PER HOUR!

3. All porcupines float in water! TRY IT!

4. Every time you lick a stamp you are consuming 1/10 of a calorie!

5. The average american drinks about 600 sodas a year!

6. You will eat about 35,00 cookies in a lifetime! That's a lot of cookies!

7. The world population of chickens is about equal to the world population of people! EAT MORE CHICKEN!

8. Most lipstick contains fish scales!

9. Almonds are a member of the peach family! Peachy almonds!

10. A cockroach can live 30 days with no head!! AHH, I CAN'T SEE!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting sydney, didn't know a lot of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so entertaining Sydney! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. I think we should try the porcupine thing in class one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney, I love your blog. Its so awesome to read and Its really good. These facts are so funny and great and you did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete